domingo, 23 de noviembre de 2014

UNIT 1: PRESENT SIMPLE OR CONTINUOUS?


Con estos ejercicios , podrás practicar el presente simple y el presente continuo y su uso correcto.
Present continuous and present simple
Exercises
Present simple or present continuous?
1. María ____________ (work) for a TV station.
2. At the moment she ____________ (travel) in the Sahara Desert.
3. Dan ____________ (love) wild animals.
4. He ____________ (not visit) Alaska at the moment.
5. Marta ____________ (not live) in Africa.
6. She ____________ (stay) in Africa at the moment.
7. Dad usually ____________ (cook) dinner.
8. My parents ____________ (go) to Italy every year.
9. My sister ____________ (walk) to school every day.
10. We ____________ (have) lunch now.
11. I never ____________ (stay in) on Saturday evening.
12. I ____________ (go) to the cinema now.
13. My mum ____________ (not work) today.
14. Peter ____________ (not like) rap music.
15. He ____________ (listen) to pop music at the moment.
16. Donna usually ____________ (go) shopping on Saturdays.
17. Let´s go out. It ____________ (not rain) now.
18. Hurry up! Everybody ____________ (wait) for you!
19. The sun ____________ (rise) in the east.
20. Water ____________ (boil) at 100 degrees.
21. The water ____________ (boil). Can you turn it off?
22. I must go now. It ____________ (get) late.
23. I usually ____________ (go) to work by car.
24. It ____________ (not rain) very much in the summer.
25. The moon ____________ (go) round the earth.
Present simple or present continuous?
1. I __________ (play) cricket right now.
2. I __________ (play) cricket on Saturdays.
3. Silvia __________ (cook) in the kitchen now.
4. Silvia __________ (cook) for her father on Sundays.
5. Maila __________ (like) Chinese food.
6. Keep silent, Manolo __________ (read) a book.
7. Erik __________ (love) María.
8. Ann __________ (jog) in the park today.
9. George __________ (want) to go outside.
10. Barbara __________ (eat) chicken wings at the moment.
11. What __________ you __________ (do)? I´m sleeping.
12. How many languages __________ you __________ (speak)?
13. I __________ (not like) politics.
14. What __________ you __________ (do) at the moment?
15. Where __________ you __________ (live)?
16. I __________ (want) to be a millionaire.
17. Nacho __________ (not wear) a tie today.
18. Jesus is in Amsterdam this week. He __________ (stay) at the Hilton.
19. Look! Miguel __________ (jump) into the water.
20. Lili is rich, she __________ (drive) a Mercedes.
21. Once a week, I __________ (go) to my yoga lessons.
22. I __________ (think) you´re amazing.
23. Bea sometimes __________ (read) comics.
24. We never __________ (watch) TV in the morning.
25. Listen! Blanca __________ (sing) in the bathroom.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario