miércoles, 26 de noviembre de 2014

TPR: TERCER CICLO


TPR: TERCER CICLO.



Puedes leer las frases mientras las escuchas al mismo tiempo.¡Pulsa play!

Record music and voice >>

Who didn´t do the homework or it isn´t finish, put your hands up!
Come to the blackboard.
Take your notebook, student´s book, activity book, pencil….
Sit properly!
Erases the board.
Take the chalk.
Point to…
Listen,point and say.
Cut along…
Take the scissors.
Show me your…
Ask the question in English.
Please, let´s open our books at page…
Can you read exercise 3, please?
Who wants to correct this exercise?. Raise hands.
Can I borrow a pencil?
Can I have a tissue?
ORDERS: DRAW, READ, SIT DOWN, LINE UP, BE QUIET, POINT TO, PUT YOUR HAND UP, DON´T WRITE IN YOUR BOOK,STOP TALKING, BE QUIET….
How do you spell…?
How do you say this in english?
What´s the meaning of…?
Write the date of today.
Can I go to the bathroom?
Can I sharpener my pencil?
Read in English.
Translate into Spanish.
Remember me the homework.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario